Always on the go and wishing you had the convenience of banking anywhere, anytime?
So you are out shopping and about to make your purchase. While standing in line, you wonder if there is enough money in your current account or on your credit card to pay for all the goodies. While you are at the counter, you view your balances on your web-enabled phone. You recognize that the balance on your credit card or your current account is not enough. So, you decide to transfer money from your savings into your current account right there. Now you can swipe your Midas card and go!
- NCB Mobile Banking allows you to bank securely from the palm of your hands. If you are a NCB personal Internet Banking user with a Web-enabled mobile device you can:
• Check account balances*
• Review account details
• Make transfers between accounts
• Pay bills*
On your mobile phone enter http://www.jncb.com in your browser and click on Online Banking to start using NCB Mobile Banking. If you are not an NCB Internet Banking user, fill out this form and drop off at the nearest NCB Branch to get access.
- NCB Mobile Banking uses the same security measures to ensure the safe transmission of confidential data across all its electronic channels. We will continuously explore and take the actions needed to protect your financial and other personal information but we need your help.
You should take care in protecting the physical device by:
• Enabling any password feature available
• Ensuring that your login information is not stored on the device.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about NCB Mobile Banking or Call our Customer Care Centre 1-888-NCB FIRST (622-3477) to get your concerns answered.
- *Accounts and bill payees must have been set up previously in NCB Retail Internet Banking.