NCB's current account (chequing account) provides day-to-day convenience and assists with the management of your money as it flows in and out.
What you need to know
- Minimum age 18 yrs.
- You can open an NCB Current account with only J$5,000.
- Your cheque book can travel with you, so there's no need to worry about having too much or too little cash on hand.
- Cheques offer you added security, if they are lost or stolen a stop payment can be placed on the cheque which prevents anyone from cashing them.
- Your NCB cheque can serve as proof of payment, just like a receipt.
- You can monitor your current account online to manage the payments that you need to make on a regular basis.
- You can also use your current account to establish a good credit history with the bank so that you can qualify for loans, credit cards and many other banking services.
What do you need to apply?