Deposit & Investment Services |
Liquidity in your cash flow is essential to businesses, NCB offers a number of solutions to help keeps your funds accessible and make your money work harder for you.
Business Current Account
An effective means of managing your financial transactions which
is critical when running a business.
- An easy way of maintaining records of all financial transactions.
- Statements are available daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly.
- Personalized cheque leaves.
- Overdraft Services
- Allows short-term borrowing on Current Accounts.
Regular Savings Account
Earn a steady rate of return with this traditional savings account and have your cash easily accessible for your operating needs.
- Interest calculated on minimum monthly balance, paid twice yearly (May and November)
Foreign Currency Accounts
Keep your hard currency, including US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Pound Sterling & Euros in a savings account that offers you easy access to the funds. This account is also ideal for card merchants who process international currencies.
- Ability to deposit foreign currency cheques
- Easy access to your foreign currency
- Manage letters of credit (LCs) and bills for collections (BCs)
Certificates of Deposits
If you do not need immediate access to your funds, a Certificate of Deposit offers a safe option to earning a higher interest rate available in both Jamaican and foreign currencies.
- Earn a higher rate
- Guaranteed rate of return
- Invest for 30 days to 1 year